Full Spectrum Support
In Canada, 1 in 4 pregnancies will end in miscarriage, 1 in 3 women will have an abortion in their lifetime and 1 in 125 babies are stillborn. The loss of a pregnancy or infant is a common pain, but unfortunately many families carry it alone. If you’re going through this, I want you to know that you’re not alone. Postpartum care isn’t only for mothers of live babies. Whether it was an unexpected loss or a planned abortion- you are postpartum and deserve support during this time.
Support is very similar to if you had a live birth and may include:
- Physical comfort measures
- Herbal and nutritional guidance
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- A rebozo closing
- Crafting a meaningful ritual to honor your loss
- Connection with local resources
- Unlimited text and phone support
I offer full spectrum support at a discounted rate of $22/hour.
Please contact me for a free 15 minute consult!
This service is available for families on the Sunshine Coast, BC. For clients beyond the range of Langdale to Halfmoon Bay there will be a travel fee.